That Should Be In A Greeting Card. I SUBMITTED GREETING CARD DESIGNS EASILY!

I like to draw. I don't know how many times I've heard from someone that one of my drawings should be in a greeting card. As an art major in high school, I as other art majors, felt this would be a sign of a failed artist.
Well, fast forward to stay at home money hood, a list of bills and four mouths to feed! Sign me up! I have found several links to greeting card job offers.
No experience needed. These links list all of the requirements and thay are not just looking for good art. Take a look and next time some one says some thing funny and you think it would make a good greeting card, send it in. Some of the companies are just looking for good slogans. Anything from the light hearted to the very gruesome or explicit. What have you got to loose? They pay depending on the company from $50.00 to $300.00 per card accepted.
comstock cards
ephemera inc.
fantus paper
recycled paper greetings

No comments: