WHERE MOMS CAN WORK AT HOME I MAKE MONEY ON AC!

I have been dabbling in money making opportunities. I will not invest a dime, so it has been a limited experience so far. Today I got an article published at Associated Content.
I am so excited I really thought that I was not that good for them to actually offer me money for an article. Take a look and see what you think of Free Things To Do With Your Kids. If you leave me a comment I guess I make a few more dollars.
If you are interested in writing for them yourself click on Associated Contents. It is free to join free to read free to write and get published (not to mention easy). I submitted three articles so far and two are still pending.



Now on to more news. Yesterday we launched our classified ads listings. Here you may list any needs you or a friend may have. You may also feel free to answer any you feel you can help with. A random drawing will be taking place for a gift basket give away when we reach ten postings. So be sure to think of every one you know. Give them the place to find the helping hand they may be looking for! To enter to win list your need or any help you may have available. It could be a website for free counselling service, or list free stuff you'd like to give. What ever you feel could help a person struggling financially or emotionally this is the place to list.

No comments: